You better perfect your secret knock if you want to come in to the Club House Play House by Pacific Play Tents. The sign says "Keep Out," but you can still sneak in the back way through the tunnel port (tunnel not included, but the portal is compatible with all standard Pacific Play Tents tunnels). The whimsical graphics are made to look like a tree house hastily built from leftover scraps of lumber, but this play house is built to last from flame retardant 70 Denier 190T polyester that meets CPAI-84 standards. Mesh panels keep the inside cool and the kids visible. It all cleans up with the wipe of a damp cloth, and assembles easily with shock-corded and color-coded poles.
- Vibrant color design, mesh ventilation panels, tunnel port (tunnel NOT included)
- Can be used inside or out
- Cleans easily with damp cloth and mild soap
- Flame retardant 70 Denier 190T polyester meets CPAI-84 standards
- Durable, patented shock corded "G-3" color-coded poles
- Assembly: Some Adult Assembly Required